For directions via Google Maps,
- From East: A69 from Newcastle for 30 miles, turn left onto A686 signposted Langley Castle Hotel.
- From West: A69 from Carlisle for 40 miles to Haydon Bridge, turn right onto A686 signposted Langley Castle Hotel. Follow road for about 2 miles. Castle is on right after sharp left bend
- From South-West: Junction 40 M6, for Penrith. A686 to Alston, then Hexham then Haydon Bridge. 2 miles after Carts Bog pub, castle on left. This is a scenic route but has some sharp bends!
- OR continue north and leave M6 at junction 43 and follow the A69 to Haydon Bridge turn right onto A686 signposted Langley Castle Hotel. Follow road for about 2 miles. Castle is on right after sharp left bend
- If you have a SatNav or GPS device - use the Castle's Postal Code NE47 5LU
- or use Latitude 54.957099 - Longitude -2.257954
- Hexham (taxis available from station) or Haydon Bridge (local taxis available) from Newcastle or Carlisle. Newcastle is approx 3hrs from London by train.
- Air: Half an hour drive from Newcastle airport. Flights from Gatwick/Heathrow take just over an hour.
By Public Transport
- There are public transport links that run to Haydon Bridge and surrounding areas, follow this link for further information